1. Shut down the computer, turn off the power and unplug (PLEASE REMEMBER) all wires connected to the computer box.
2. Put the computer box in a proper position with side A facing up.
3. Unscrew all the screws attached to the top cover.
4. This is what you see here. Look for the small hard drive circled in red.
5. (REMEMBER WHERE THE HARD DRIVE WAS CONNECTED ON BOTH SIDE) Push on the little button on the hard drive and disconnect it from both side
6. Unpack the new hard drive from your spare parts package.
7. Take out 2 SATA data cables from your spare parts package.
8. Connect Cable 2, side A to the connector of the new hard drive
9. Connect cable 2, side B to same jack where the old hard drive connected to.
10. Connect cable 1, side A to the jack in the new hard drive beside the cable 2.
11. Connect cable 1, side B to the white connector where the small hard drive connected.
12. 6-32 x 1/4 in. screws from your spare parts package to a
13. Put the cover back with all screws tied in, connect all the outside cables back to the box. The computer is now ready to use.