***It is suggested to always to do a dry run prior to cut a new part. Below steps summarize how to get it done.***
1. Get to the control software main menu. Click 'SetParameter' circled in red or press the function key F5
2. Click on the ‘Delay Time of Relay’ tab (or press function key F4) circled in red.
3. Uncheck the check box - ‘Relay by AutoControlled’.
4. This how it look like now.
5. Run the cutting program and the machine will work under dry run mode.
6. Go back to the same place to check the box that you just unchecked, run the cutting program to perform an actual cut now.